Thursday 17 May 2012

Personalised Father's Day gifts.

 Make Father's day special this year with one of my personalised message keyrings, bracelets or necklaces.

With Father's Day coming in exactly1 month (Sun 17th June), now is the time to buy personalised gifts for the dads and grandads in your life!
Father's Day is probably my busiest time of the whole year. With half term holidays coming up as well (my shop will be closed), there is not that much time left.
We are also having some new windows put in which means that my busy jewellery studio (OK, my kitchen!) will be out of use for a few of days.
So plan ahead and order your gifts now to avoid disappointment!

I have a range of metal keyring which can be stamped with your own messages. Also available are silver, copper and aluminium bracelet and necklaces for men which all make ideal Father's day gifts.

Below are a few of my favourite personalised items, all available to buy through my website www.personalisedtreasures.co.uk  
Click on the images to go straight to my online shop.






3 comments:

  1. Hey i really like this stuff, especially army message on plates, like army plates, soo nice

    ReplyDelete
  2. like the idea and all the stuff...I appreciate you share it.
    Send Gifts To Pakistan.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the styles and the uniqueness of bracelet and necklaces for men.
    *NICE & SIMPLE...

    ReplyDelete