Wednesday 16 May 2012

Personalised Bracelet BEFORE and AFTER

I have received a special request from a customer who purchased one of my Silver washer bracelets some time last year.
The lady was wandering if I could replace the black cotton cord on this bracelet.
She said her partner absolutely loved the bracelet and had hardly taken it off since she gave it him.
I offered to replace the cord for free (I just charged a small fee for return postage) and asked her to post me the bracelet.
I didn't think that the bracelet I received would be in such a sad and tired looking state...See below for yourselves!
I knew I had to bring it back to life!

before
 
before


So I flattened the silver washer, gave it a really good polish and highlighted the stamped letters.
I then added a new cord and there it was! As good as new!

 after
after

Have you purchased one of these washer bracelets from me? Is yours looking a bit tired?
Please contact me and I will see what I can do to bring it back to life!

Click on the images above to purchase one of these bracelets through my Etsy shop.

1 comment:

  1. I am really impressed with your attitude of placing the cord free of cost.It reflects your kind nature towards your customers.

    ReplyDelete