Friday 9 March 2012

How lovely!

I am very fortunate that most of the comments I receive from my customers are positive. Quite often they take the time to write to me to say how pleased they were with their personalised items.
Recently, one lovely lady has even made a blog post about her personalised washer bracelet which she has ordered for herself for Mother's Day.
Please read her blog post here:
http://2starsandaswirl.co.uk/2012/03/07/celebrating-mothers-day/

Thank you very much to all my customers for their your positive comments, they are much appreciated.
Here are some other examples of comments that I received: 

The necklaces arrived safely this morning, they are so beautiful! I'm so thrilled with them! He is my first baby and this is a little gift for my first mothers day so I had a little cry when it arrived. My mother will absolutely love hers! I can't thank you enough, they are even more beautiful than I ever imagined. I will definitely be buying more from you and spreading the word to all of my friends and family.
Thank you so much! kindest regards Jane

Just a little note of thanks, the necklace is superb. Made with perfection. I love it. I will recommend you to friends. Jackie x 

Heeey, got it today, it's fantastic as usual, really chuffed and the girls will be when they see it too!
I do love though how you wrap things and put ribbon on, such a lovely touch, it's all so beautifully and thoughtfully done and when you open it, you can't help but be chuffed. Andrea xx

Oh my giddy flaming aunt, they are perfect, perfect, PERFECT! Just exactly what i wanted! God you little bobby dazzler you! You will go far!!!!! I just LOVE them! Cant wait to go n show hubby!!!! Oh they are just gorgeous! Thankyou sooooooo much!
Huge hug! Andrea x
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment