Tuesday 2 August 2011

Tuesday's Treats: 'Pussycats with heart'

I have decided to start a regular blog post called ‘Tuesday's Treats’. Every Tuesday (or majority of them…) I will post a photo that I have come across on the web and I have found interesting and feel that you should see it too.
I will then add 2 or 3 Folksy handmade items which are in some way related to the photo.

So here is my first Tuesday Treat: Pussycats with heart



Handmade items found on Folksy (click on each image for more details):




3 comments:

  1. Great idea. Those cats are gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a lovely idea! Love the picture of those two cats with the heart :) And I'm delighted to say that I own one of Hollowbourne's lovely fat cat magnets! Thanks for including the Tubby Love Cats too :)

    Kirsten x

    ReplyDelete
  3. aww wow, what an awesome photo!

    ReplyDelete