Saturday 20 August 2011

Latest commission: Personalised Bridesmaids Bracelets

I have just completed my latest commission for some lovely bridesmaids bracelets.
They were made from 8mm white glass pearls threaded on stretchy elastic. Each bracelet had a silver name charm (hanging on a silver tube bail) personalised with the bridesmaid name. Inside the charm was a small Swarovski Crystal pearl.
I supplied the bracelets in some luxury gift boxes and they looked lovely.

I think the customer was happy, her comment was:
'I've got the bracelet and they are perfect, thanks very much! I'm sure my bridesmaids will love them!'


If you are interested in one of these personalised bracelets, they are available in my Folksy shop. They come in 3 colours: cream/pink, white or gunmetal grey.

No comments:

Post a Comment